- Visit the village of Eguilles : Explore the charming alleyways and discover the Château d’Eguilles for a panoramic view of the region.
- Stroll around Aix-en-Provence : Stroll along the Cours Mirabeau, discover the old town, the market, the Musée Granet, Cézanne’s studio, the Musée du Calisson, the Opera, the Pavillon de Vendôme Museum and the fountains.
- By the sea : Enjoy the Calanques of Marseille (30min), the beaches of La Ciotat (50min) and the Calanques of Cassis (50min).
- Provence Wine Route excursion : Château Paradis, Domaine Terre de Mistral, Château de la Galinière
- Rugby : Aix-en-Provence will host the French national team for 3 weeks during the World Cup, with many matches taking place at the Stade de Marseille, le Vélodrome (35min).
- Hiking : La Sainte-Victoire (duration: 7h45), The historic center of Aix-en-Provence (duration: 2h), Nature trail between garrigue and pine forest (duration: 4h), In the footsteps of Cézanne to the balconies of Aix-en-Provence (duration: 3h), Between vineyards and olive trees (duration: 3h) and many more…
- Golf : Aix-en-Provence 18-hole golf course (1.8km), Aix 6-hole beginner golf course (6.6km), Cabre d’Or 18-hole golf course (16km), Pont Royal International 18-, 6- and 3-hole golf courses (30km), Digne les Lavandes 18-hole golf course.
- Circuit du Castellet : Attend the biggest races and discover a wide range of activities at the Circuit Paul Ricard in the village of Le Castellet.
Design sans titre
Appartment hotel services
- Swimming pool
- Very large free parking area
- Meeting room (20 people)
- Reception open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Check in: 3:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
- Buffet breakfast is available every morning from 6:30am to 10am.
- Comfortable, high-quality bedding and 160cm beds
- Storage space
- Private bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, …
- Flat-screen TV with TNT
3828 Route de Berre (Set Horse)
logo AHR transpa 2
Tel : +33 (0)4 42 16 06 10
Website powered by Agence You-Go